Midronome and arturia KSP and bsp

Any questions about the Midronome, technical or not
Jotam666

Midronome and arturia KSP and bsp

Post by Jotam666 »

Hey,
Someone have expirience clocking both as slave to midronome? Did it work fine?
I'm asking because I'm thinking of getting midronome but both KSP and bsp are bad slaves. Very unstable
So I wanted to check first

Merci
Simon

Re: Midronome and arturia KSP and bsp

Post by Simon »

Hi :)

Thanks for asking here - I'm assuming you're the one who sent me an email as well.

As I wrote in my email, yes I believe it would work fine - I have a Keystep I regularly use for testing and no issues so far.

Maybe someone else would answer here, I know quite a few people from the Midronome FB group use th Keystep and the Beatstep and nobody has reported any issues.

If someone has a clear answer, this would be really nice information to add to the compatibility sheet from from Emanuel - thank you :)

Simon
Jotam666

Post by Jotam666 »

Yes that's me:)
I will ask on Facebook as soon as my membership will be confirmed, my user on Facebook is Andy frankfurter
.. look a bit scetchy cause I don't have friends and pictures but it's because I only use Facebook for those kind of things and not as a.social tool so please confirm me 😂🙏
tobbiew

Post by tobbiew »

I am syncing BSP and Drumbrute impact to Midronome with no problem.USB. MIDI and CLK, all three variants works just fine. You have to compensate for audio delay in your DAW but that goes for all external gear. The clock is rock solid.

Good luck :)