[R] Buz in the audio output

Reported bugs for the Midronome hardware or firmware.
Topics ar marked as: [R]=Rejected, [A]=Approved, [WIP]=Work in Progress, [F]=Fixed
Forum rules
  • Use the search function to see if your bug has already been reported
  • Only post in a topic if it is directly related to the reported bug or feature. If not or if you're not sure, please use the Discussions & debates forum.
Thank you so much for reporting bugs <3 - it helps A LOT :)
misterswing12

[R] Buz in the audio output

Post by misterswing12 »

(please follow this template when submitting a new bug report - feel free to add more information)

Short description of the issue:

Hi, when i plug my cable from the Audio Port of the midronome and to my input interface, I have a huge buzz. I use the same cable and same interface input to record bass, synths, etc. and I have no issue.

Setup (devices connected to the Midronome and how):
Audio Interface Cranborne audio
I have the USB Cable to my computer.
a cable from the midronome input to an output of my audio interface Cranborne audio 500R8
a cable from the audio midronome to an input of my audio interface Cranborne audio 500R8
A midi cable between the Midronome and my prophet 6.

I follow your video and PDF to connect evertyhing and configure the midronome and my DAW step by step.

Steps to Reproduce:

N/A

Expected Behavior:
Hear the click from the midronome

Actual Behavior:
The sync is ok but impossible to hear the click from the midronome, the buzz is so importqnt that is covering the click signal.

ErrorLog (from the ErrorLogExtractor - https://midronome.com/support ):

Has the Midronome firmware been recently upgraded, from which version to which version?
Yes, version 2.
Simon

Re: Buz in the audio output

Post by Simon »

Hi :)

Sorry about that. It's a known issue, and there are plenty workarounds (the quickest being: use a TRS/stereo/balanced cable).
See this topic: viewtopic.php?t=199

Cheers
Simon

PS: I am locking this topic, feel free to write in the original topic if you have questions/comments :)