[R] Missing GUI When Loading Plugin in FL21

Reported bugs on the DAW Plugin or on Software Tools (Firmware Updater, etc.)
Topics ar marked as: [R]=Rejected, [A]=Approved, [WIP]=Work in Progress, [F]=Fixed
Forum rules
  • Use the search function to see if your bug has already been reported
  • Only post in a topic if it is directly related to the reported bug or feature. If not or if you're not sure, please use the Discussions & debates forum.
Thank you so much for reporting bugs <3 - it helps A LOT :)
spacialrob

[R] Missing GUI When Loading Plugin in FL21

Post by spacialrob »

Rejected: the plugin has no GUI.

-----

Name of Software or Plugin and version:
Midronome Plugin (VST3), firmware v.2.0

DAW (if any) and version:
FL21

Operating System and version:
Win10

Short description of the issue:
No GUI appears when loading the Midronome Plugin in FL Studio. I have added the whole install folder to C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3, and reloading in the DAW doesn't seem to solve it. It is the same whether adding it to the channel rack or mixer track.
Simon

Re: Missing GUI When Loading Plugin in FL21

Post by Simon »

Well the plugin has no GUI. It has no controls, so I thought GUI was not needed :D
Is that a problem?
spacialrob

Post by spacialrob »

No, I might be confused watching the Ableton tutorial where it looked like there was one. Is that just a mixer plugin you have in the video where you choose "DAW3"?
Simon

Post by Simon »

Oh I see the confusion. No that's my audio interface software, Focusrite Saffire Mix Control :D
=> https://www.google.com/search?q=focusri ... ix+control
spacialrob

Post by spacialrob »

Oh ok, that makes sense! Seeing that's the case, I notice that you have the volume level in the Focusrite for DAW3 turned all the way down. Is that on purpose/essential to it working as a balance between the interface level and DAW track?
Simon

Post by Simon »

What you see is the mix that is sent to my speakers. So for that mix, yes the DAW3 is all the way down, otherwise I'd hear that very loud syncing signal in my speakers, while I only want to send that to the Midronome ;)
telder55

Post by telder55 »

Lack of GUI through me off as well for a second until I referenced the YouTube video. I like the simple aspect of it though. If anything maybe in the future their could be a GUI that links or displays the set up instructions.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Fair point - noted ;)