Can't sync my DAW

Any questions about the Midronome, technical or not
jswilliams

Can't sync my DAW

Post by jswilliams »

Hi, I've generated a sync file and have it outputting from Logic directly into the input of the Midronome. Normally, from what I gather, I'm supposed to see lights: either green or red, to adjust the input level with the SYn on? No lights come on and It won't sync. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

J-S
Dave

Re: Can't sync my DAW

Post by Dave »

jswilliams wrote: 02 May 2023, 21:27 Hi, I've generated a sync file and have it outputting from Logic directly into the input of the Midronome. Normally, from what I gather, I'm supposed to see lights: either green or red, to adjust the input level with the SYn on? No lights come on and It won't sync. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

J-S
Don't know Logic and don't yet have a Midronome, but that's probably an audio interface mixer and/or volume output issue based on my use of a USAMO.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Dave is correct, it could be you are not sending the sync track where you think it is going. It could also be you are not in the settings (the display should be showing "Syn" - that's when you can check the LED's).

Have you followed the steps in the manual?
jswilliams

Post by jswilliams »

I figured it out.. I inverted the sync track wav file so it outputs on the correct side. I have a cheap DB25 cable and it was outputting on the wrong side.

Thanks!!

J-S