404 on manual page

Any other questions, about other gear or your DAW for example.
76rich

404 on manual page

Post by 76rich »

Hello!

Simon, I had an email yesterday to say my device was en route, and it arrived this morning - fantastic!

I went to the website and the page for the manual is giving a 404. Not a massive surprise I guess, seeing as we are now officially live!

Is the manual going to return?

If it is, is there any chance the format could be in pdf and the mobile format? I prefer to have a manual on my phone and saw Dreadbox offer a mobile version as well as the normal.

Cheers and looking forward to seeing where we go with this little device
Simon

Re: 404 on manual page

Post by Simon »

Awesome :) Manual links works for me (and has always worked afaik). Clear your cache and check again?
76rich

Post by 76rich »

Refresh didn't change anything.....
Simon

Post by Simon »

I cannot see the image you put in your message.

I'm sorry about this.
The link ( https://files.midronome.com/docs/midron ... -guide.pdf ) definitely works here, I am not sure why it does not work on your computer. Maybe try on a different network or on your phone (on 4G) for example?

In the meantime I have downloaded the PDF and sent it to you by email.
76rich

Post by 76rich »

Thanks Simon - pdf received 😎

BTW you responding to things personally is great and gives real confidence in the platform. I know you'll be far too busy to always be able to add a personal response, but it's appreciated.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Ha ha yea since people have started receiving the devices I pretty much spend 10 hours a day just answering messages :D
But it's perfectly fine I also think it is super important to show I have your back after you put your trust in me!
And by experience I know things will calm down in a week or two ;)

The team is still mainly just me - I am really looking forward to expand and hire my first employee, it's a huge step though so I take my time to choose the right person ;)
76rich

Post by 76rich »

I'm sure there's lots of interested parties that would juno at the chance.

I can offer to be your tea boy, but that's about as technical as it gets from me!