Topics are marked as:
- Unmarked if the topic has just been created by the team. Having a topic here is some sort of "pre-approval", meaning the feature makes sense and could potentially be implemented
- [A] for Approved: the feature is officially approved and will be implemented in the future
- [WIP] for Work in Progress: the dev team has started to work on the feature, potentially released a beta version of the firmware with it
- [F] for Finished and Released: the feature is fully implemented, and an official firmware has been released with it
A strong word of warning regarding feature suggestions:
- There is no guarantee any suggested feature will ever be implemented until its associated topic has been approved.
- If the feature is approved, there is no guarantee regarding when or how it will be implemented, everything is subject to change.
Thank you for your understanding!