Drummer from Serbia

Please register and tell us about yourself
Milosdrummer

Drummer from Serbia

Post by Milosdrummer »

Hi all, sorry for the late introduction, I have just received my Midronome during a contract on a cruise ship, so things are a bit hectic. I'm Miloš from Belgrade, drummer, singer, sound engineer and an amateur cyclist.

Was looking for a device like this for a long time, though it's a bit overkill (in terms of performance and price) for my humble drum module+sampler needs, but I pulled the trigger on Midronome because of all the sweet syncing options available, and all the future features as well. Couldn't be more happy with the integration in my setup (Bandhelper app > Midronome > Spdsx and TDxx modules), and all the future setups I might invent, now that I have a great master clock and metronome.
Simon

Re: Drummer from Serbia

Post by Simon »

Awesome to hear Milos, and thank you very much for taking that extra step!!
Take some pretty pictures of the device in use on the cruise ship! :D 8-) 8-)
Milosdrummer

Post by Milosdrummer »

It might take some time to make good photos, the setup is somewhat ungainly 😬

I'm still trying to figure out how to integrate the device physically without obstructing the access to controls for other stuff, while still keeping it handy for live use...
Milosdrummer

Post by Milosdrummer »

I took advantage of building a brand new TD50KV2 for the ship, so I can showcase how my usual setup looks with the added midronome and tablet. Note, the midronome now sits atop of the drum module, obstructing few function buttons, but nothing essential for performance.
Attachments
IMG_30-10-2023_21-30-00_8.1.101.jpg
IMG_30-10-2023_21-30-20_8.1.101.jpg
Simon

Post by Simon »

Looks amazing Milos!! :D 8-)